Not sure what impact your giving has? Watch this video about Sydney Wolf ’18, to see what your generosity does to make our students great.
The goals of Benedictine 2020, our capital campaign, are bold. But, with your help, we can help educate the best students in the best facilities by the best faculty – just like Sydney, who studied for her BSN in our nursing program which was only established in the last 10 years because of supporters like you.
We have made great progress toward the objectives of Benedictine 2020, and with your support, we can achieve all our goals. Here is where we currently stand:
- We have created 62 new scholarships toward our goal of 100. These scholarships allow deserving students to focus on their education rather than how to fund it.
- We have established three endowed student service programs toward our goal of five. These programs provide for the maintenance and future improvement of many areas of the college such as mission trips, Discovery Day, and even campus landscaping (which helps create the feeling of professionalism and success for our current students as well as our visiting prospects).
- We continue to work to increase the annual fund, which fuels innovative academic programs, supports Benedictine organizations, departments or athletic teams and nurtures the college’s faith formation initiatives.
- We are nearing completion of the expansion and renovation of Westerman Hall, but naming opportunities still exist. Soon three of our four engineering majors will be fully ABET accredited and STEM students are being attracted to Benedictine College by the finest science and engineering building of any small college in America.
- We have built, dedicated and opened a new Student Recreation and Wellness Center. These endowed positions help maintain a 13:1 student-faculty ratio and 90% of faculty being full-time professors.
- We have created two endowed faculty positions toward a goal of 10, so there is still work to do here. These endowed positions help maintain a 13:1 student-faculty ratio and 90% of faculty being full-time professors.
- We have establish three endowed academic programs toward our goal of five. These endowed programs preserve several facets of Benedictine College, from campus features to academic programs, such as the Business School, Engineering Department, School of Nursing, internships, lecture series, science labs and mission trips.
See some of the ways you can be a part of making our shared vision for Benedictine College’s future a reality.
If you have any questions about specific gifts that meet your needs, please email Kelly Vowels, Vice President for Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.