We invite you to join us in actively making a difference for students at Benedictine College. Here are two great ways to get involved and see the difference you can make.
Become a volunteer
Consider volunteering with us. As a volunteer, you can do many things to give back:
- Volunteer to serve on your reunion committee.
- Be a class agent.
- Attend an event in your area or come back to campus for homecoming, alumni reunion weekend, or other ongoing events.
- Attend the annual Scholarship Ball.
- Bring a prospective student to a local event in your area or recommend an admissions counselor come and visit the student.
- Host an alumni event at your home or business.
- Become a career center volunteer and help students and alumni with important questions about your field, changing jobs, internships, mentoring, job search and more.
- Volunteer to assist with fundraising efforts for the College – serve on a committee, chair your class giving, recommend prospective donors and more.
- If possible, attend a Benedictine sporting event in your area and cheer on the Ravens.
- Have a “mini” alumni event with your college roommates, fellow teammates, and other friends from college. Call the alumni office at 913.360.7414 to get an “Event in a Box” to help with your event.